How A 26 Year-Old Becomes Richest Man In Nigeria Internet Making Money Online



1em auto; padding: 0px;">My name is Alex Buhari, I’m 28 years old and I live in Kanos. A week ago I bought a new Mercedes, as it’s six months since I worked at the car wash and barely had enough to feed my family. Now I’m going to tell you how a casual meeting changed my life and gave me the chance to earn $2000 a day.
I’ll tell you a little about myself. Poverty – that’s how I would describe my whole life.My parents lived in poverty, I never went to university. After finishing school, I went to work at a car wash. When I was young, my salary was sufficient for me. But when I got married and my daughter was born, I started getting into serious financial problems and permanent debt. What to do – I had no idea; the debts were mounting but I couldn’t quit the job because it was my only source of income.
Mercedes

 One afternoon a new BMW drove into the car wash. A young man stepped out of the car, he looked to be around 18 to 19. I was always amazed how young people could earn so much money. I said to myself quietly: “What do you have to do to drive a car like that?” But he heard me and laughed. “Online trading” – he said and went away.
Those two words changed my life forever. When I got home, I sat down at the computer and started looking for some mentions of online trading. And so, a month passed: during the day I would work at the car wash, and by night I would read dozens of forums to understand how to trade online.
I found the Olymp Trade web page and registered on there for free. They let me open a demo account for $10,000 using virtual money, as well as providing free instructions. This helped me a lot in the beginning, when I still didn’t know how to trade on the platform and I didn’t want to invest my own money.
On the Olymp Trade web page, all the calculations are done in US dollars I received the payments in US dollars as well.
After two or three weeks, there was $10,000 in my account. The only problem was that this was only some algorithms on the screen, I couldn’t actually withdraw any cash. That was when I decided to invest $100 in my account. I don’t trust some of the Internet web pages, so I didn’t want to risk too much.


Eye Witness Submit Your Stories Email Us : jomotvonline.com@gmail.com Advertise Your Business, Promote Your Music, Videos, Comedy Skits On JomoTv.com whatsapp Us:- +2348109403485, +2349026363510

 Leave A Comment Below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

HOW DOES FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE AFFECTS FEMALE FERTILITY

Kanye spotted In Uganda Rocking Nigerian Hit Songs