2019 Grammy Awards: H.E.R. Wins Best R&B Album For 'H.E.R.'


H.E.R | jomo Tv 

R&B rising star H.E.R. won Best R&B Album for her self-titled album H.E.R., her second award of the night, at the 61st GRAMMY Awards.





"So first thing I wanna say is this is unbelievable and second it's not even an album, it's an EP" she said after accepting her golden gramophone.  "I'm speechless right now, I'm holding back tears."







Toni Braxton's Sex & Cigarettes, Leon Bridges' Good Thing, Lalah Hathaway'sHonestly and PJ Morton's Gumbo Unplugged (Live) were other category nominees. 







We recently caught up with the talented multi-instrumentalist and first-time nominee (and winner). "It feels like I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be," she told the Recording Academy.
2019 Grammy Awards Complete Nominees And Winners List
It's so easy to question your art, even to question what you're doing, to question the path that you're on. But this is such confirmation for me; "you're exactly where you need to be, you're doing all the right things."


It just feels amazing, it feels like I found my objective and I'm fulfilling it. I'm so blessed."














Email Us : jomotvonline@gmail.com Promote Your Music, Video, Comedy Skit Here On JomoTv.com whatsapp/call:- +2348109403485,+2349026363510

 Leave A Comment Below:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

How A 26 Year-Old Becomes Richest Man In Nigeria Internet Making Money Online

Kanye spotted In Uganda Rocking Nigerian Hit Songs