Nigerian Director Forced A Young Girl To Remove Her Pant and Bra For Movie Rehearsal In His Room

A Nigerian Lady Complained bitterly of how she was forced to remove her pants and bra by a movie director in Lagos.


She wrote:

I attended an audition in Lagos mainland where after been auditioned the Men on the table called us one after the other to table though i don't know what they told the others  but when i was called one of them introduced his self as the Producer and director of the movie. 
he told me that they where goin to call me to give me a role in the movie that i shoould be expecting the call.
Two days after i recieved a call and it was this same director he gave me an address of where to come and collect the script i never knew it was his house, i went there but when i got there i met a girl in his sitting room i called him that i was at the place he directed me he told me to wait for him that he will be with me in the next 5minutes.
To my suprise he came out with another girl from his room and he was zipping up his trousers i greeted his he answered and the two girls left, he asked me if i have acted before and i said no he now told me that i will register with 40k and that he will make a star in 6 months that he helped Regina Daniels and made her a star that if i do as he say he will make me become a star like Regina. I said no problem. He asked me to stand up i stood up, he thwn asked me the colour of pant i was putting on, i was shy to talk. He told me not to be shy that if i am acting with people like Jim Iyke, Zubbi Micheal or Jerry Amino that they can ask me more i said ok. He asked me if i am been given a script in movie to act as Zubby Micheal's Girlfriend and he comes back drunk and asked me to to pull off what will i do, i said i won't i will run away he said i got it all wronge that if i run he might shoot me. He now said that that the role he wants to give me i Zubby micheal's girlfriend and that my father will be Olu Jacobs i was very very excited. He said but he's going to work on me so that that they won't notice i'm a first timer. I said no problem. He asked me to go inside the toilet pull my pant and put it inside my bag i did as he said. When i came out he asked me to remove my bra that he needs to know the size of my breast if its fallen i removed my bra because my breasts are not fallen he asked me to turn back i turned he told me to romance him with my breasts as if he is my man in a movie he dragged me close to him and started sucking my breasts and i got carried away before i could know what was happening he spread my legs very wide and i felt something big pearsed through my legs i could'nt get my self i was carried away it was going in and coming out and tears was rushing down my eyes he was doing it for 6 hours...
To be continued...




Leave a comment Below:





DISCLAIMER : jomotv.com do not claim ownership of any of the Songs OR News that we upload or post, and any copyright infringement complaints will be executed immediately! It is our policy to honor all take-down requests! If You Feel Your Rights Are Being Infringed Upon, Email Us : jomotvonline.com@gmail.com Promote Your Music, Video, Comedy Skit Here On JomoTv.com whatsapp:- +2348109403485 or call: +2347016093180

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

HOW DOES FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE AFFECTS FEMALE FERTILITY

Kanye spotted In Uganda Rocking Nigerian Hit Songs