Nina ex #Bbnaija3 finalist shares how happy she is as she graduates from university [See Photo]

See photos of the about to graduate super star



She wrote:
4 years,62 courses,8 semesters
Finally it's over..
I remember 4 years ago when I got admission
Always running for lectures chai
No more lectures
No more assignments
No more impromptu Saturday test
Mamal made it
To you Lord who made this possible
I will praise you forever
You are merciful
You are my Jehova overdo
You are my unchangable changer
l can't stop loving you
To my parents,thanks for always standing by me
love you forever
Finally a BA holder..osheyyyyyy











Promote Your Music, Video, Comedy Skit Here On JomoTv.com whatsapp:- +2348109403485 or call: +2347016093180

x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

HOW DOES FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE AFFECTS FEMALE FERTILITY

Kanye spotted In Uganda Rocking Nigerian Hit Songs