Ime Bishop Umoh And Wife Welcome Baby Number 2

Actor, Ime Bishop Umoh a.k.a Okon Lagos and his wife Idara have welcomed their second child, a baby girl. The couple already have a daughter, Juanita. 


He shared a photo of the baby on his instagram account and wrote; 


@okonlagos: God has seen through the successful addition to #okonrepublic a baby girl. Proud to Father this cutie  #Juanita now has a tag teammate for giving me “sweet trouble”. Thank you to my lovely wife @idarabishop Love u boo. I’m happy. I’m very happy. I’m very, very happy. #happyfather #okonlagos #okonrepublic #iyammi #okonrepublic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

HOW DOES FALLOPIAN TUBE BLOCKAGE AFFECTS FEMALE FERTILITY

Kanye spotted In Uganda Rocking Nigerian Hit Songs