Skip to main content

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

I learnt about oral sex from my script’ – ‘Game of Thrones’ star, Sophie Turner


With almost every episode having sex scenes, she learnt a lot by just reading her scripts. 




Sophie Turner

21-year-old Sophie Turner was cast as Sansa Stark on Game of Thrones when she was just 12 years old.
The show later premiered when she was 15.
In an Interview with The Times, she explained how her script turned out to be her sex education.
She said, ‘I’d be doing a read-through and we’d be talking about very graphic stuff. The first time I ever found out about oral sex was from reading the script.
‘I was like … Wow! People do that? That’s fascinating. I guess that was my sex education. Being on Game of Thrones.’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deploy .NET Framework 3.5 by using Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)

How A 26 Year-Old Becomes Richest Man In Nigeria Internet Making Money Online

Kanye spotted In Uganda Rocking Nigerian Hit Songs